TESSERACT / aka HYPER Cube
TESSERACT (aka HYPER-Cube) is a 3D moving lights mapped sculpture that react to the sound.
It refers to the geometrical and mathematical Tesseract object, reinterpreted in real life with a 3D moving light array setup.
The installation is a 3d sculptural cube equipped with moving light, where the audience is invited to walk in. A tri-dimentional array of light mounted in an open scaffold construction are able to turn in any direction. Within the cube shape, the spotlights evoke a futuristic world. The installation is in fact no longer sculpture but motion itself: an ever-evolving state of shape and space of which the spectator is a part.
Booking contact: email@example.com
First Released at:
- New Forms Festival in Vancouver the 13th of september 2013
- Signal Festival in Pragues from the 17th to 20th of october 2013
- GLOW Festival Eindhoven from 9th to 16th of november 2013
- MUTEK Festival Mexico city / 2014
- Type: Art installation
- Year: 2013
- Team: 1024 architecture / Francois Wunschel, Pier Schneider, Fernando Favier & Cinzia Campolese